FRI3D is a fire modeling and visualization platform that uses industry standard codes like CFAST and FDS to perform advanced fire modeling and Fire probabilistic Risk Analysis
FRI3D runs permanently on all your physical/virtual servers, desktops, cloud deployments. It
currently runs on Windows distributions with no
administrator previleges required.
- Windows® 10 64-bit Professional operating system;
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi core processor;
- 8GB Ram;
- 3GB free disk space for installation;
- Graphics Processing Unit (Intel/AMD/nVIDIA) (FRI3D will run without a compatible GPU, but for best performance we recommend using GPUs. )
- Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit editions and later.
- 1x NVIDIA GPUs with the following minimum specifications: -- CUDA compute capability 5.0 or higher; -- NVIDIA Pascal generation or later; -- NVIDIA Quadro driver version 471.11 or later. -- GPU memory recommendation (2GB or higher)
The amount of memory required on a graphics card to run FRI3D is scene specific.
This is the recommended way to install FRI3D on a Windows system.
To start using FRI3D, navigate to the installation folder or Start menu and run FRI3D.